All enquiries regarding hotel reservation should be directed to the official booking by HIV-NAT which has negotiated a special rate the group of hotels located close to the Symposium Venue and this rate will only apply if booking is made through HIV-NAT via the Symposium website.
A range of hotels and room rates per night, including breakfast and special benefits are show below. Please not that the booking will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Room rate, which are quoted in Thai Baht at prevailing exchange rate on arrival, some hotels are inclusive 5 % or 10% service charge and 7% government tax, some hotels are inclusive of 7% government tax only and also with or without daily breakfast.
- If provincial or any government tax are introduced or raised within this period, the Organizing Committee reserves right to adjust the rates according to reflect the change.
- Reservation will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis
- Reservation at the special conference rate cannot be assured after December 31, 2015
- Check-in time is 14:00 hrs. on the day of your arrival.
- To ensure your room be ready prior to your early arrival, may suggest to reserve for the day before. The room charge will be based on the daily room rate.
- Check-out time is 12:00 hrs. (noon) on the day of your departure.
- A half rate of the daily room rate will apply for late check-our until 18:00 hrs. and a full rate charge for check out after 18:00 hrs.
*** Early check-in and late check-out rooms are subject to availability. ***
Credit card guarantee is required to confirm your reservation
The hotel will hold the reserved room until 24.00 hrs. of the day booked for arrival. If guests arrive later than that without informing any changes, hotel can release the booking and applying 1 night penalty charge to the guest at own account.
- Requests for cancellation of reservation must be in writing directly to the hotel.
- Cancellation of room accommodation prior December 31, 2015, no penalties.
- Cancellation of room accommodation received after December 31, 2015, 1 night penalty will be charged.
- Requests for amendment of reservation must be made in writing directly to the hotel.
- Date changes that extend the guest stay may be made without charge at any time but can be subject to availability.
- Date changes after December 31, 2016 that results in the guest stay being shortened by more than 2 nights incur a penalty of 1 night accommodation.
Copyright © 2016 Bangkok International Symposium on HIV Medicine. All Right Reserved.