|Area of Consideration
||Internal / External
|Number of Vacancies
Describe the specific knowledge required to perform the job:
The employee must be familiar with general administrative duties including supporting senior level personnel. The Assistant MD Coordinator has an associate degree Plus minimum of 1-2 year experience in providing support function in a medical research, clinical or data management department, or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Bachelor of Science and health, Business Administration or research related field
- Knowledge of conduct and initiate research
- Knowledge of Thai Research grant application i.e. TRF, CHE, HSRI, NRCT or etc.
- Knowledge of Thai Regulatory Agent for research field; IRB, FDA and etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the operational, logistical, and administrative requirements of field research studies.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and ability to multi-task a number of support activities with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to format and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports.
- Ability to work independently
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to read, writing, and communicate in English
- Ability to analyze develops, establish, and maintain efficient office work flow and administrative processes.
- TOEIC score requirement >400
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email