|Area of Consideration
|Number of Vacancies
||Department of Nursing
Description of Duties:
- Prepare patients schedules included, lab requests, CRFs, OPD and other
- Identify patients suitable for a specific clinical trial through clinical notes’ searches, database searches and referrals from consultants and other physicians, and maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of patients potentially eligible for clinical trials.
- Have a thorough knowledge of any study protocol (including amendments) that you are assigned to.
- Perform visits in accordance with the protocol;
- Co-ordinate their daily schedule with the requirements of the patients according to the protocol.
- Provide direct patient care, using expert nursing knowledge, to their assigned patient caseload.
- Assess the patient, so as to plan, intervene and follow-up on any sign or symptom, whether HIV-related or not, to maintain the rights and well-being of the patient and to fulfil the requirements of the protocol.
- Review as soon as practicable the results of diagnostic tests and to file results in patient’s clinical notes record.
- Inform the patient of results as required for patient safety and in accordance with the protocol and the requirements of GCP.
- Completion in Diploma or Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience in hospital area
- Computer skills-Microsoft Office suite
- Able to communicate in English
- Nationality: Thai
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email