|Area of Consideration
|Number of Vacancies
||Department of Laboratory
Description of Duties:
- Assists in developing and establishing procedures for collecting, processing, and analyzing biological specimens and other substances including Blood drawing
- Collects and/or processes biological specimens
- Performs PBMC isolation and HIV-RNA assay
- Performs and verifies quality control procedures and documents discrepancies.
- Performs, records, and reports results of analytical tests of body fluids, cells, and other substances.
- Coordinate with study coordinator for the assigned study from Laboratory Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technologist
- Experience working in a laboratory environment especially in Chemistry, Immuno-Serology
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of virological containment laboratory
- Ability to read and comprehend packaged instructions and laboratory procedure manual(s)
- Experienced in HIV Laboratory or HIV Research or Flow cytometer will be considered priority
- Has demonstrated the use of good written and verbal communication skills
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to read, communicate, and write in English
- Hard-working, able to work flexible hours under pressured
- TOEIC score requirement >=550
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email