|Area of Consideration
||Open to the Public
|Number of Vacancies
||Division of Pharmacy
Description of Duties:
This position is responsible for managing clinical data from clinical research studies conducted by the Pharmacy Division. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide pharmacy services, Help in the development of guideline, protocols for patient group discussions
- Support the clinical trials’ personnel, especially by providing information about the correct formulations and doses of medicines.
- Assist nursing personnel with patient counselling for patient adherence especially with information related to pharmaceuticals.
- Provide appropriate and accurate information for patients about the dispensed medications, doses and possible side effects
- Calculate amounts of drugs required for budgeting and ordering
- Other duties as assigned
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent and clinical pharmacy experience
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications
- Therapeutic areas: HIV/AIDS
- Minimum 1-year of increasing responsibilities in trial study or public health management
- Previous work experience in a multi-center and ability to work effectively, coordinate, organize, and implement multiple clinical trials.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, taking initiative and working independently.
- Knowledge of and experience with FDA/GCP/ICH requirements for clinical trial conduct
- Must be flexible with the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Fluent speaking /reading / writing English and Thai required.
- A good understanding of clinical trials research methods, and able to travel
- Knowledge of MS Windows environment and MS Office software
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email