|Area of Consideration
|Number of Vacancies
||Department of CRA
Description of Duties:
- Provision of superior administrative support as CRA required
- Provide and arrange all Meetings as required
- Liaisons with CRA for prepare documents of HIV-NAT projects to submit for IRB or sponsors
- Draft Thai and English letter for all CRA
- Updating projects status and tracking of each project.
- Reviewing correspondence (mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, memos, etc.,)
- Filing and keeping of incoming and outgoing letters and correspondence.
- Keeping and maintaining all documents of each project.
- Liaison with the Team Leader / Administrative to staff
- Ability to perform the role of a good ambassador for organization at all time
- Assistance CRA team for all tasks as required
- The execution of all tasks that are in the interest of HIV-NAT as far as can reasonably be expected
- Bachelor in Science or Administrative or related field
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Has demonstrated the use of good written and verbal communication skills
- Has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to multi-task a number of support activities with a minimum of supervision
- Has advanced proficiency in the use and application of software: word-processing, spreadsheets, databases and email.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to read, communicate, and write in English
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email