|Number of Vacancies
|Area of Consideration
||Department of Clinical Research Associate
We are now seeking for a position of junior clinical research associate to mainly coordinate local studies. This position will be a promotion in which coordinators will be supported by MD to be researchers.
Description of Duties:
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, and carrying out of clinical activities and procedures, ensuring efficient workflow and adequate care and treatment of research subjects. And ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements.
- Coordinates, plans, and implements as protocol requirement for the study; monitors study activity and prepares reports to sponsors and investigators as appropriate.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by investigators, administrators, funding agencies, and/or regulatory bodies.
- Obtains pre-screening medical documents by communicating with appropriate sources
- Educates research staffs about the clinical trial and their roles in the protocols and any other vital information.
- Prepares and maintains manual and computerized data in patient study books according to prescribed standards.
- Train the research staffs to transcribe data in case report from books.
- Responsible for studies operations, logistical, and administrative requirements of laboratory, medical, and/or field research studies.
- Assist senior CRA on research activities.
- Knowledge of conduct and initiate research
- Knowledge and understanding of the operational, logistical, and administrative requirements of laboratory, medical, and/or field research studies.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to read, writing, and communicate in English
- Ability to analyze develops, establish, and maintain efficient office work flow and administrative processes.
- Ability to develop and implement recruitment plans.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Ability to format and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports.
- Ability to work independently
- TOEIC score requirement >= 550
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email