|Number of Vacancies
|Area of Consideration
||Department of Pharmacy
Description of Duties:
- Maintaining the pharmacy’s stock levels.
- Re-packaging and re-labelling under the direction and supervision of the pharmacist
- Prepare inventory and medical kits as requested
- Package and label drugs and other pharmaceutical preparations.
- Fill prescriptions with prepared drugs under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Clean equipment and work areas in the pharmacy.
- Deliver prepared medications and run errands.
- Reports stock counts to the logistician.
- Assists the pharmacist in developing an effective storage and dispensing system.
- Prepares data tables and other required reports with the pharmacist.
- Completion in Diploma or Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience in Pharmacy or hospital area
- Computer skills-Microsoft Office suite
- Able to communicate in English
Send curriculum vitae to HR unit
HIV-NAT (Human Resources)
104 Ratchadumri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (+66) 2 652 3040, Fax: (+66) 2 254 7574
or send to email