Announced date: Jan 28, 2022
Job Status: Full time
Number of Vacancies: two (2)
Salary Range: Very attractive
Area of Consideration: External
Agency: Department of medical
Promotion Potential: Yes
Description of Duties:
- Conduct trials according to each study protocol.
- Provide HIV care to research participants.
- Assist in HIV training for health- and non-health related staff within and outside of HIV-NAT
- Collaborate and communicate with US funding organization, national and international researchers, nonprofit organizations and pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop appropriate protocols and detailed guidelines with minimal supervision
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Thai Nationality with medical degree
- Conduct clinical trial
- Writing articles for publication
- Work as member of international team
- Reasonable English skills
- Interested in clinical trials and HIV
- Knowledge and experience in HIV and clinical trials are a plus but not a requirement
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Fluent speaking /reading / writing English and Thai required.
Send your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
104 Ratchadamri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: + 662 652 3040 Fax: + 662 254 7574