Announced date: Sep 23, 2021
Job Status: Full time
Number of Vacancies: Two (2)
Salary Range: Attractive
Area of Consideration: Internal/External
Agency: Department of Clinical Research Associate
Promotion Potential: Yes
Description of Duties:
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, and carrying out of clinical activities and procedures, ensuring efficient workflow and adequate care and treatment of research subjects. And ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements.
- Coordinates, plans, and implements as protocol requirement for the study; monitors study activity and prepares reports to sponsors and investigators as appropriate.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by investigators, administrators, funding agencies, and/or regulatory bodies.
- Obtains pre-screening medical documents by communicating with appropriate sources
- Educates research staffs about the clinical trial and their roles in the protocols and any other vital information.
- Prepares and maintains manual and computerized data in patient study books according to prescribed standards.
- Train the research staffs to transcribe data in case report from books.
- Responsible for studies operations, logistical, and administrative requirements of laboratory, medical, and/or field research studies.
- Assist senior CRA on research activities.
- Knowledge of conduct and initiate research
- Knowledge and understanding of the operational, logistical, and administrative requirements of laboratory, medical, and/or field research studies.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to read, writing, and communicate in English
- Ability to analyze develops, establish, and maintain efficient office work flow and administrative processes.
- Ability to develop and implement recruitment plans.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Ability to format and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports.
- Ability to work independently
- TOEIC score requirement ≥ 550
Send your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
104 Ratchadamri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: + 662 652 3040 Fax: + 662 254 7574